Baba Milev @babamilev
17 September, 06:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 September, 06:39
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
One other thought, the whole COVID thing is giant false flag. Why was the Cabal not ordered to stop all of that malarky?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
17 September, 06:53
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I think it will be awhile to see all the changes. I believe Patriots this is a decode that is perhaps right and we get the early news. Although Like a house closing is slow our government is even slower. Hopefully Cabal didn't lie and will stay in line. Although I really do not know but feel it is right

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 September, 07:02
If this takes any longer most of us resistors will have been force injected or dead. We don’t have months and months for this to play out. I’m in Canada - guns are hard to come by. I’ve got a crossbow and a samurai sword - I won’t last long if they send the Cabal militia to round up, and there’s no way I’m going to a death camp. I’ve done what I can to help the cause. I’ll take my own life before I let them stick me or put me in a concentration camp. Keep ask God where He is…no answer yet (at least nothing that stands out for me). 😞

Baba Milev @babamilev
Stay centered ...walk away when the negative info gets your system in overload or fear... enjoy nature. Do not borrow a problem your not immediately facing. Yes easier said then done. I am sure they have been working as fast as they can..it developed over decades and is not a quick fix..Remember the ones at the core have been working on beating them started before we even knew... they want no mistakes in the take down the dark forces.
07:14 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by babamilev in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 September, 07:19
I agree 100% - and thank you! ❤️