Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
17 September, 05:23
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I drove Semi for 30 yrs across country. These caves are not new. I delivered to them in the 80's they are large .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 September, 03:47
My goodness, if the sheeple STILL don't know about Walmart and their underground FEMA Camps, Microchipping stations and Child Trafficking, then we haven't waken up enough people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
17 September, 02:11
This is Missouri. We have huge caves here. There are more huge caves under Missouri than anywhere in the country I heard. We have fantastic cavern where you take an hour drive through. It's super neat but of course there are probably those caves that they do bad things too. I have no idea why they're having trucks deliver goods to store here though. 🤔

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
17 September, 05:26
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
They use them because it is a constant temperature underground easier to cool. when you first come in from the heat in summer your windows fog all up due to the fast change. My first experience was quite trippy..LOL