Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
17 September, 10:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
17 September, 12:08
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
I’m not a doctor. Ivermectrin needs to be given by weight. Period. It’s different than Fenbendazole. When we worm our horses with Fenbendazole, we sometimes double the dose and give it to them for 3 to 5 days in a row. We call it a “power pack” and it cleans the worms out good and gets the ones encrusted in their intestines. However, it doesn’t kill bot worms. So I wait 2 weeks and give them a dose of Ivermectrin “by weight” to kill the bot worms. Ivermectrin should be given by weight so people need to be careful. Many animal Ivermectrin products have other “extra” ingredients in them that humans should probably steer clear of. Some have added tape worm meds in them so the average person that doesn’t know wormer labels, in my opinion, should get a human prescription. There are many online doctors and pharmacies that will prescribe and fill your needs. You just have to search. When we work our cattle we either use pour-on or injectable but it’s always by weight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
17 September, 12:43
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
great info, thanks

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
17 September, 01:21
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
Adding that if you research “The Joe Tippen Story”, he used Fenbendazole to cure his cancer. That’s why I mentioned it. It doesnt hurt our horses when we double dose them on that for days. The brand names we use for Fenbendazole are “SafeGuard” or “Panacur” and its a whole different wormer than Ivermectrin. It’s going to be real interesting when people hear about the cancer stories.

Only people mentioned by SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Squirrel Moment, click on at the bottom under it