Only people mentioned by AwakenedTruthSeeker in this post can reply
Just Jane @JustJane
31 January, 01:57
In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication
I'm with ya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jane @JustJane
31 January, 01:57
I'm with ya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
30 January, 06:56
Amen

Corey Wilson @Coreywilson007
30 January, 10:18
👊i just found a new wallpaper for my phone.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
30 January, 03:43
i dont like the evil that the deepstate does, and perform. they are a wicked, evil people. and because they have money, power they think they can get away with all their crimes.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 11:49
Me either!!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 11:49
never i do not consent

Only followers of this user (Possum49) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 06:22
I'm sick of these assholes. Just look at this heifer

Emand Lio @Emandlio
29 January, 06:18

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 06:16

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 06:13

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 11:50
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
And I mean this from the bottom of my heart!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
29 January, 05:58
I DO N O T. CONSENT!!

Aussie Girl @Aussiegirl222
29 January, 12:30
just got word today a friend of mine just got vaxed, and she is going for round 2 in 2 weeks. Makes me said how people can be so easily fooled yet you cant tell them they got fooled, drank the koolaid. love this meme

Awakened TruthSeeker @AwakenedTruthSeeker
29 January, 01:04
In response Aussie Girl to her Publication
I know what you mean. My mom got it too and I'm just sickened.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 06:46
In response Aussie Girl to her Publication
Praying....🙏🙏🙏

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 January, 10:58
Not a person or organization on earth that can make me. I welcome the day somebody tries. Thats the red line. No remorse. No regret

Awakened TruthSeeker @AwakenedTruthSeeker
29 January, 01:02
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Exactly!! 🙌

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
29 January, 10:42

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
29 January, 10:28

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 10:56
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
OMG How true is that?

American Girl @Americangirl
29 January, 10:15
👏👏👏