John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Funny.
When I check my flight tracker it tells me there are 9 H60s airborne but when I count them there are 26. They also just happen to be clustered.
Things that make you go Hmmm.
10:23 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 September, 07:37
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There has been a new flightline established by where I live. 2 f-16s have a window every 2 hours... I haven't seen that in the general area since the early 80's. Also a Black Stallion has been in the area off and on. No detectable markings but unnerving just the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 01:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I absolutely hate unmarked Helo's and 1 props. Even more if they are barely moving. I trashed my last gear set for that exact reason.
If I had 16's every two hours I would either be deaf of have holes in the walls, those things are LOUD!
Stay frosty my fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 10:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
🤔🤔🤔 MAYBE GITMO ISNT FULL 😉

20 September, 01:48
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
We have a long way before that happens my fren.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
18 September, 10:21
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
THAT MANY UP OVER LAND 🤔🤔🤔

20 September, 01:50
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
They can be but that's what they use the P8's and P3's for. These are mostly H60's and those I have never seen sub hunt in a meaningful way.