Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
17 September, 06:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I had the same thought but saw it wasn’t in the DOD manual. What about think mirror? Interesting couple of first lines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
16 September, 11:46
sir if you have to go number 2 please open the window

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
16 September, 11:52
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😂Really has me laughing out loud!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 September, 11:37
Every Anon got a boner on this ONE POS LAWYER in a firm that has thousands by a guy who is a mystery. Not one motherf’r got a real code break on this, but let’s all get excited? HE’s IMPORTANT THOUGH!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 September, 11:36

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 September, 11:01
Cowboy - I'm so ready drop the hammer - this has been a long haul, if you only knew. I been awake for 25+ years....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 September, 10:41
No 13.19 is the DoD "Law of War" Manual though
https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 September, 10:43
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Ah May 13.19 = 13.(1+9) = 13.10
"Blockade"
Makes sense oil and supply shortages....

Pizza SCOTTO @Bscotto21
16 September, 10:14
how did you get that?

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 September, 10:20
In response Pizza SCOTTO to his Publication
Go here: https://qposts.online 👈

Then use search function 👀

Happy reading 🍿

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 September, 10:01