Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 September, 05:06
I think patriots should spend the 18th of this month, staying home doing wholesome things: praying, knitting, making jam preserves and gardening.

So as the alphabet agencies are up to their wanton fuckery and destruction as usual, we are sharing pictures of brocolli, runner-bean chutney, knitted dishcloths and wholesome prayer dedications for peace and forgiveness across the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I will be training my horse, then canning tomatoes.... 😁

The online trolls have been pushing for violence too... blocked one yesterday.
05:24 PM - Sep 16, 2021
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 September, 05:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
water bath canning or pressure? Is the acidity in tomatos sufficient for water bath canning?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 05:43
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
I use the water bath, I usually turn them into sauce, but did paste the other day - it takes so long to do, I will be doing just sauce from now on. I put a bit of baking soda in to counter the acidity. I grow my own, (Manzita tomatoes) so they are not too acid... but I grew far too many this year! Next year I will do half as many tomatoes, and twice as many onions and peppers, this was my first year in deep raised beds - I think the horses 'contributions' are finally paying off 😁😁