Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 February, 11:01
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
IMO: you don't have to PROVE anything, as this list is "out there on the Internet" and I am sure you posted it as an ICYMI and not FYI...there is a difference. I saw this info on twitface before I got banned. So, let the non-believers non-believe. Time will settle all. Thank you for posting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 03:18
Most of these celebrities are on here for use of andrenachrome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
18 January, 03:23
can only see the first page

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
15 January, 03:53
AMAZING INFO !!! You now should post the list all of the artists and politicians that die - Michael Jackson, John Kennedy Sr. and Jr., John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
15 January, 02:38
if this is real, Im speechless.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
15 January, 01:36

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
10 February, 03:15
sorry, but this is bollox ........

Tamara Shea @tnmady
11 February, 04:01
why is michael Rockefeller next to hanks name? michael was 25-26 years older.....

15 January, 01:36

15 January, 01:35

15 January, 01:35

15 January, 01:34