CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 September, 12:32
https://youtube.com/watch?...

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS YOU NEED TO & SHARE IT 💥. JASON Q. DROPS MORE MEGA BOMBS THAN ALL THESE OTHER FOLKS PUT TOGETHER .....

JASON Q TALKS TRUTH ABOUT ALL THESE GEMATRIA FOLKS ..... TAKES SWING & NEG 48 ( who is not JFK JR ) .... EVER WONDER WHY NEG 48 & 107 ARE FROM SAME STATE ?

NEG 48 -COVINGTON / BLACK DIAMOND , WA & 107 ( wayne williot ) CAMENO ISLAND , WA ??

THE KID WHO STOLE THAT Q-400 PLANE & FLEW IT AROUND BEFORE DIVE BOMBING THAT ISLAND FROM COVINGTON, BLACK DIAMOND , WA 🤔🤔

I SPENT 20 YEARS IN WA ST COULDNT STAND THE FUKING PLACE HAD TO MOVE

JASON Q WAS ON HIS GAME ON THIS SHOW 💥💥
HIS BEST SHOW IN 2 YEARS 💥💥💥
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
how do you know neg 48 is not jfk jr ?
12:33 PM - Sep 16, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
29 September, 07:45
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
JFK Jr is dead. I don't think he exists on this plane. No doubts they were all once white hats though. Just not enough proof to confirm that he is alive, while there is ample proof to say he is deceased.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 September, 08:54
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
i am still very hopeful ---why would rfk confirm 2x ? touch nose touch mouth ? why is it so hard to belive people go off the grid when numerous attempts are made on their life ?? also many shady things in the plane/ investigations ......

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 September, 12:39
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
PICS TAKEN OF HIM IN DC & 9/11 MEMORIAL COUPLE OTHER THINGS BUT THOSE WHO WANT TO FALL ON THERE FACE & WORSHIP THESE FOLKS , DONT CARE ! ITS ON THEM

16 September, 12:40
have u ever heard of masks ?

16 September, 12:45
i use my discernent and based on his voice , laugh, pause , knowledge it all makes sense. —-how else is he supposed to come out ?? this is an excellent way I rhink …..he is speaking thru gematria and explaining many of the q posts and many other things are starting to make sense too. why would he do this ?? and how wohld he know this ?? not everyone is looking to trick us