BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
i cant even go to my family and 'FRIENDS" homes because they have the Bull shit TV running all day in the background! WTF? Literally being fed what think! Brain lazy! Thats the problem! Lazy mushy brains! Which is what "THEY" want. NOT What We want! We Want smart . thinking,
Thinking humanity!
05:25 AM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
16 September, 07:13
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Went to my Parents house to visit and they had this shit on as well! I told them I was going to block all news knowing they couldn't figure out how to unblock it. My Dad continued to tell me what has been happening with the Virus, He said did you know the Unvaccinated are causing our issues right now? Smack my head! NEWS is the VIRUS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 September, 07:17
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
this is when you just face reality that they will be dying soon. it is hard to except. the only question is how you are going to spend that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 September, 05:34
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
All you can do is pray for them and pray for someone to wake them up even if it is not you. unfortunately i think the television ( EBS) is going to be the only way they get unprogrammed.