Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
16 September, 02:22
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
Taking this for a few weeks now as prophelaxtic. And I’ve actually been feeling πŸ’― mind, body, spirit since the first week. Can’t say this is why but I have no other reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
16 September, 12:23
See the pattern, but now I am seeing another one. Why are we calling something a virus that for all intents and purposes ... looks to be a parasite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
16 September, 01:12
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
cuz the spike protein part isnt a parasite

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 September, 01:31
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
BINGO

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 September, 11:03
"Our work using a zinc-deficient nematode-infected mouse model reveals that parasites are better able to survive in the zinc-deficient hosts than in well-nourished hosts; that the production of interleukin-4 in the spleen of zinc-deficient mice is depressed, leading to depressed levels of IgE, IgG1 and eosinophils; and that the function of T cells and antigen-presenting cells is impaired by zinc deficiency as well as by energy restriction". Interesting!