Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
16 September, 05:34
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
🚨Looks like a few people got this via email today. They feel it's current.🚨

I can't find it anywhere else. Interesting that the official John McAffee telegram account has just been posted also.

something is a brewin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
16 September, 05:34
🚨Looks like a few people got this via email today. They feel it's current.🚨

I can't find it anywhere else. Interesting that the official John McAffee telegram account has just been posted also.

something is a brewin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
16 September, 03:48
Would be interesting to see when that was done. It seems like it made sense for a few months ago. I believe Bossi is a controlled op, (in the past he has been involved with Antifa types) but by his demeanor and somber eyes he may have been caught and have been made to give this speech as part of his penance. What do people think?

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 September, 08:12
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
I dont think so. it was released yesterday. He is a Special forces veteran who has been earmarked for a major role in the gov after the storm.

Kay Tee @kmax
16 September, 03:38
where did you find this? Is it from today?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 September, 05:58
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
Given that this is the website:

https://australiaoneparty....

The clip is not on there, but there is the 12th video down where the newest vids seems to appear at the bottom in chronological order, the only time stamps can be found by the links out to youtube (a few vids above and below) gives us between 9 months and two years ago.

That 12th video has him in the same office, same tie, same suit, same poppy.

Given the poppy, it will be in the weeks leading up to the 11/11/2020 as is tradition in Australia and all allied nation combatants in WW1

So, its 9 or ten months ago.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 September, 03:27
wow!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
15 September, 09:56
In response private account to his Publication
Exactly!!!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
15 September, 09:17
EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH IS GETTING SIMILAR VIDEOS, there are very evil people all over the world, and they thought they could kill us and keep everything for themselves. AND THEY ARE SOOO DEPRIVED OF HUMANITY

Verily Chambers @Verily1
16 September, 04:31
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Do you have access to other videos?