Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
YOU KNOW WTF PISSES ME OFF.... IT'S WHEN OTHER PATRIOTS SAY WELL, I'M IN A FREE STATE SO THE HELL WITH CALIFORNIANS..... OUR RECALL WAS STOLEN JUST LIKE 2020 WAS STOLEN.... WWG1WGA..... US NATIVE CALIFORNIANS WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR GOD AND COUNTRY... ENOUGH!!!!!
08:19 PM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotPlusQ in this post can reply
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
15 September, 08:38
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
That's not right. Durn they pass me off to y.This may offend some on here, but IMHO the ones who said that weren't true Patriots. True Patriots lift each other up and give encouragement and prayers to those who need it. WWG1WWA isn't a catch phrase. It's a way of life letting our fellow Patriots we are here for them. We have Patriots in every state and country. The ones that said this about California are Pinos: Patriots in name only

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
15 September, 08:32
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 September, 08:29
WWG1WGA Thats a fake shill we got your 6

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 September, 08:29
WWG1WGA Thats a fake shill we got your 6

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 September, 08:28
That's horrible! I'd be upset too if someone said that to me. Ugh! I'm sorry someone said that to you. Got to Get those stolen votes back! We're all in this together! I have a feeling that may not be over for Ca just yet. I'm from Napa, and my the majority of my family is still there. I've tried to talk sense into them for years but they seemed to think the way to go is without guns, and or freedoms that the constitution grants. I don't understand it but hopefully they will see now. You can't tell them you have to show them is so true.