CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
15 September, 06:03
Part 1-see Part 2 in comments:
Dr. Brysn Ardis wants this shared, per my friend, Dee Starr, whose husband is critically ill in FL:

‘Please let people know that their rights are being violated under the Compassionate Use Act. If they get no action for requested medications to be used for your loved one with their doctors in the hospital, then they can fire their doctor and get another one. If no doctor in the hospital will work with them, then they need to stop wasting time and go directly to the Hospital Administration, the CEO, the Chief of Staff or whoever is the head person at that hospital. They need to be very sternly reminded that they are violating your rights under the Compassionate Use Act. They need to understand that if your loved one dies or you die because they refused your loved one or you access to medications under the Compassionate Use Act, they will be held liable and accountable and you will sue the pants off of the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
Part 2
This worked for my sister. I was able to get my sister Budesonide as a nebulizer. I had tried working with the doctors for 3 days straight with no luck. I finally called the hospital administration and left them about 5 messages. I was finally able to reach someone and I informed them that I would in fact own their hospital if my sister died, because they were refusing her access to medication, and were in fact violating her rights under the Compassionate Use Act. This worked and they did agree to give her Budesonide as a nebulizer. Never give up and never give in. If you have to call 20 times a day, do so. Do not stop until you get results. Time is of the essence. My sister recovered and got well after receiving the Budesonide. If you are still having trouble, call Attorney Ralph Lorigo. He has been winning cases. His # is 716-824-7200.’
06:05 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response CindyQ LouHoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CindyQLouHoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CindyQ LouHoo, click on at the bottom under it