Law & Physics @physics171
13 September, 08:03
Has Anon up increased suppression?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 September, 08:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
This site is horrible. I see almost nothing in my feed anymore. If I wasn't so comfortable here, I'd go to gab or gettr. At least they have a feed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
13 September, 08:11
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Gab is also terrible.

13 September, 08:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I had no idea. That's too bad. I hate to admit it, but I miss Twatter.

Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
13 September, 09:02
Then come back and join the battlefield

14 September, 08:52
In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication
I've tried and been suspended within days.

Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
There are ways to hekp avoid thar. Never use the Twitter appl! use Brave or DuckDuckGo browser and login to Twitter.com web. Keep tweets limited to 5 minutes apart, bot too many, follow any political tweets with spiritual or cute animal tweets. Hope that helps if you drcode to try again.
10:24 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by TNBelle717 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Isabelle Rose, click on at the bottom under it