TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 September, 06:06
No, they can’t and the US Military is with us as is Trump. But, if this is the prophesy of the days of the Rapture, AntiChrist, 2nd Rapture and lastly the Battle of Armeggedon , Its going to happen. Prophesies by the Prophets of our Lord do not change as they are from God. If you are Saved , you will be Raptured, if not, you will be left behind and if you find Christ the Messiah in the Tribulation you’ll be in the second and last Rapture.
The Point: Prophesies from God can not be changed and no man can do anything against what God has ordained.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
ALL I KNOW IS, God has my back, and I am grateful for ALL of the LOVE God has shown and given to me.
My Angels remind me every day they are with me. 1111 111 222 333 ect. Love in God and you will be okay! Dr arba
10:13 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it