Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 01:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
29 January, 12:24
Freak Squad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
29 January, 10:39
This one is my favorite.

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
29 January, 10:14

Fred King @Bluestar
29 January, 10:21
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
Do you know what they are looking at?

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
29 January, 09:39
I have to circle back to you ....about 1000 times 🤣🤣🤣

War Turkey @CCrowley81
29 January, 08:21
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh no.... Oh no....Oh no no no no no

8 BE ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @8BallEyes
29 January, 08:05
She's circled back I see. ⭕️

Only followers of this user (RobPFL) can see their posts

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
29 January, 07:41

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
29 January, 07:35
That is from 2016 when President Trump won. They still don't look happy now, though. They know that they cheated.

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
29 January, 07:32
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who died? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sonna Genie @Sonna
29 January, 07:29
Great find!

Cob Cob @Colob123
29 January, 07:28
Unhappy isn't enough. I want them to be crying like babies behind bars and ready to be lead to their final breath. Sorry, watching this show is making me angrier and angrier. There are still fools watching that are not waking up.