Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I predict a lot of drama to be ocurring from frontline health workers in the coming days over the vaccine. Video proof incoming.
01:28 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
21 January, 03:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What, like in a movie? 😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
16 January, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
16 January, 10:33
Doq this is the 1 thing I am confused on!! I wish someone would explain if unsafe why are they allowed to continue!! 😢🥺

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 10:57
I have seen numerous videos of nurses that seem to be disabled for life and some died.
You know it is bad! Nana will never take it. It will change your RNA.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 January, 08:13
Where at the Doctor's Office today... Husband had an odd episode today of almost fainting, but not really. Had to drive to the Office and check him out. Was not fun. The doc told him he'd rather check him in the Office, as Cedar Sinai's Hospital has over 300 COVID patients, and the Hospital has 800 capacity. I really have no idea what the heck is going on anymore. At this point I hope this shit will be gone soon and over with. I try to keep my husband from giving in to take the Vaccine. But damn it's exhausting!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
15 January, 11:09
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
😡😡 and out school is mask lenient 🤷‍♀️ small town none of us believe in it but we're in Simla CO... made natl news for the "new strain"

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 January, 03:03
Even if its proven a lie, it still equates to Biological warfare. They will fry for it.

old goat @oldgoat73
15 January, 03:01
a nurse in florida said they told her to expect a covid crisis next week lol right on cue

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 January, 02:34
Everyone is playing a role.
You must SHOW THEM.

Arky Grl @arkygrl
15 January, 01:54
That makes me sad...I know so many that have taken it because they are front line workers :(

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 January, 10:57
In response Arky Grl to his Publication
yes im concerned for them.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
15 January, 01:40
You are missed on Twatter!