Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just consider for a short moment how creative we as a people could be, how we could teach our children, and how we could evolve and help other species evolve if we could start with removing the everyday, every moment stress from everyone on the planet for basic needs for survival of these earth suits????

If we could remove the entire slavery part of our lives?

How easy would it be to help your neighbor do things if you had the time because you didnt have to make sure you spent 40,50,60 or more hours a week working for a paycheck that doesnt even cover your basic living expenses

What if more mothers could stay home with children and have more community based learning because they no longer had to work to provide for basic needs?

You say well no one would work, I beg to differ, ppl will yes maybe take a while to get used to not being a slave, but they will get bored and they will ACTUALLY want to help others do things.

Positivity will take over.

wainthepain01
doqh
05:51 PM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 September, 04:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely, it will take time for some, the end results will be a Society functioning in Devine love & Positive actions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
15 September, 03:43
I agree 💯. We need to start thinking about what this would look like. We can’t even fathom right now. We’ve been in that slave mentality for so long. The last year I either haven’t worked or am currently working part-time at a job I can do when I want. It’s freeing but still doesn’t cover all expenses. I was in corporate until end of 2018 and sort of quit. I’m currently interviewing but not getting jobs (in my work I’ve never had a problem). I was contacted on LinkedIn to apply for a job by the Supervisor of the position. that is a first. I did. I’ve made it to a second upcoming interview. On one hand, I don’t want to go back to corporate. On the other this whole process seems divinely driven because it keeps happening. I really want to focus on helping others with the freedom to do so. Just not sure how that will happen. I’m trusting God either way. Every job I’ve ever had I know His hand was in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 11:37
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
That is awesome Nana tries to move in what ever direction he sends me in each day.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 September, 11:51
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
good luck with your interview
i also believe that when things like this fall in yoir lap there are no coincidences 🙏
hopefully you can WFM
as someone who studied hr and corporate cultures
read up as much as you can on the organization
GLTY

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
14 September, 06:56
I lived in Japan for 10 years. the community of houses meets each week. they do neighborhood cleanup, help any person who needed help and at end of day potluck. 1 from each house was required to show but the majority all came. we were also assigned a house to check in on after earthquakes or any natural dissaster. i took 3houses. my kids were at door putting on shoes the minute it was safe. they loved this. and i found they checked on the. often. language barrier made no difference. that community made the time in japan so worthwhile in the lessons it taught.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 September, 06:49
Nana that is so true, most people I know that are retired, still want to work and do often find ways to help others. Its all about our vibrations, and the higher we vibrate with love and understanding the more we experience / attract that love and those that help.
It all really fits in together.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 08:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 September, 06:05
I agree! Building stronger families would be a glorious result. Seniors, veterans, homeless woud all be helped because when hearts are changed there is a desire to help others. With less slavery in the workplace there would be more time for community involvement. Neighbors helping neighbors. Education would be restored to learning how to think, not what to think. More time to be involved with politics, voting, school boards etc. 😇

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 September, 06:00
If you had wrote the rules... I would have had children.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
14 September, 05:59
I can't wait for this!!! 🙂❤🙏🙏🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
14 September, 05:58
👍❤️🙏✝️🙏❤️🇺🇸