Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
can yall feel it changing. the shift, Masterful plan i musy say. bet theres still some surprises to come some WE thought were bad are good and vice versa jjust had a comvo yesterday with someon bout this. either way. its Q uantum time
10:18 AM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 September, 03:42
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Truth Seeker1111
@truthseeker1111
just now
ohhhh, I can feel it changing… it’s like electricity crackling in the air. It’s a huge ball rolling downhill and there is no stopping it. There is barely enough time to take in all the information that’s coming in and decipher bad from good. I can tell you, it has changed me and it’s impossible to go back. Glad to see your post Tank! 👍❤️😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
14 September, 03:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 03:17
missed you Tank! Ready as Im gonna be! Lets go! Be Safe and God Bless! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼