Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
29 January, 06:30
Something's going down. Big time - many, many Airborne Mil.

There's a wing of C-17s out of #Georgia inbound to #dc ?

Air, Air, Everywhere -

#wwg1wga
#QANON
#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
29 January, 06:36
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
No idea what this means, but just knowing this makes me feel hopeful. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
29 January, 06:44
In response True North to her Publication
Pray for our troops! What this means is that there is a lot of Military in motion now, real-time. These are big birds that carry tons of equipment and personnel. Unusual given the time.

Anyone see or hear from MonkeyWerx?

Yessir - I pray for our Troops constantly. What they are doing for us, I’ll never forget.🙏
Monkey: I follow him religiously on YT, which is why I partly understand the Air activity worldwide. He hasn’t had an update lately. I’m hoping this activity means prisoners are being transported to their holding facilities.
06:51 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrueNorthGirl in this post can reply
29 January, 11:27
MonkeyWerx just posted a new update:
https://youtu.be/Bz5gWm00W...

Robert Larkin @rloco440
29 January, 08:54
Yeah, I need an update

29 January, 11:28
In response Robert Larkin to his Publication
Ask and you shall receive! 😉
He just posted an update:
https://youtu.be/Bz5gWm00W...