Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 September, 11:48
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
as per neg 48 …she is in fact MM and not all is what it seems. 🙏❤️🙏 if anyone has not listened to his voice and you should for sure …😉😉😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
14 September, 02:42
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
What means: as per neg 48 …?
Curious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
14 September, 10:30
Joe's first post since June 8th...so pretty awesome for him to honor our Veronica!

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
14 September, 10:20
😭😭😭😭 So sad.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
14 September, 10:13
She encouraged me with so many of her qualities, especially her positive attitude. I hope I can carry her vision forward in some way. 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 September, 10:08
💔😭

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 September, 11:51
Pure patriot... I sure would have liked to get to know her in person. But she made everyone feel like we were already friends. ❤️🙏