P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
13 September, 01:30
May Veronica rest in God’s everlasting peace. Your spirit will live on forever! 🙏❤️ #ThePeoplesBridge

“To Veronica Wolski (known as the Bridge Lady—created the People’s Bridge over Chicago), was a friend of the Flynn’s, a patriot of the highest order, a blossom of truth in the field of fight that we find ourselves engaged in, she stood as a giant among Patriots who believe in freedom, believed in America and the American dream and was always willing to give of herself before others. God speed beautiful and kind Veronica ❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸

May you Rest In Peace my beautiful friend in Christ. God Bless You for your courage and your fight. You showed many how to be strong, courageous, funny and patriotic while standing up against the tyranny that our nation faces. As many who have sacrificed for our nation, your sacrifice will not be in Vain. RIP Veronica and May the Angels of the Lord clear your path to your final resting place. I know they will 😭 ❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸“—General Flynn

https://t.me/RealGenF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
✝️ ❣️ 🇺🇲
We love you, Veronica and we will NEVER GIVE UP.

May God bless your Family during this difficult time.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#BackTheBlue
#AmericaFirst
#NeverComply
#qsentme
#wwg1wga
#NeverGiveUp

When I come to the end of the day
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room.
Why cry for a soul set free ?
Miss me a little, but not too long
And not with your head bowed low.
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone.
It’s all a part of the Maker’s plan,
A step on the road to Home.
Miss me, but let me go.
01:53 PM - Sep 13, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
13 September, 04:18
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
BUT YOU'VE GONE TOO SOON, VERONICA IS "ANON" !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396