Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
13 September, 10:14
A hopeful guess/rumor is being discussed and analyzed .....
based on President Trump statement.

Tip of the hat to WhipLash347

Hypothesis.

A . First of all, remember this important part of the premise is that the Julian Calendar is basically 13 days behind our Gregorian calendar (adjusting the date from Trump's statement).
So the adjustment leads you to September 19.
And since it said we are “2 days ahead of schedule”, it lesds to the actual date of Friday the 17th.

B. Initial statement ......what Trump said yesterday "Pray for 21 days".
The 21st day would be October 2nd.
Drop 2173 has a link about a presidential alert on October 3rd.
Drop 2320 is on October 3rd. 2018.
Shows a wireless alert and says " What a day".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
I Pray! We Already Lost Our Beautiful Patriot Veronica!
10:17 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
14 September, 11:32
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 September, 03:21
I Love That Look On Her Face! Like Ive Got A Secret!

13 September, 03:57
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Yes. I agree!
Breeze,
not to create a false hope here..or to seem disrespectful at all.... but this has happened before .... that we have lost a good friend in a celebrity passing away. Like Rush Limbaugh recently , yet we have deduced now that he is not really gone - he will show up as his original identity he had long ago , which was as Jim Morrison, of The Doors.
The scenario of Veronica being in a hospital and not getting the best of care seems suspect only because she had many friends in high places in powerful positions . So, perhaps, just perhaps, Veronica was still helping the cause of waking people up by portraying an example of neglect/ wrongful decisions in hospitals with serious , irreversible outcomes. While also needing to transform from that identity, like Rush Limbaugh, to a previously held identity. It was rumored she was MM. This passing could provide the opportunity to return to her former self to join in on "The best is yet to come" .

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 04:29
I Do Agree With That, Because My Heart Kept Telling Me General Flynn Wouldn’t Let This Happen! Thanks I Do Feel Better. Guess I Let Emotion Get In The Way Of Logical Thinking! Thank You!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 11:41
Well I would so love to believe that this is the case. I really hope so.