NEO ONE @Neo
13 September, 08:17
Pissed Level 9/11

The Mainstream [Newsweek] crossed the RED LINE

Now, THEY are all fooked

Now, it's a personal issue

Wait for the Storm

3 Pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 September, 08:22
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
If the people only knew who this very Patriotic soul was. If Newsweek staff knew, they wouldn't have written a hit piece. Instead, they would have written In Memoriam. R.I.P. Veronica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
WHERE WAS THE SECURITY AROUND HER ??
08:51 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 September, 09:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
We are not certain that she has passed. It may be part of the Plan.
Think "Happy Birthday, Mr. President". If you know, you know.

The Security and Covid Protocol used did not match Veronica's Advocate's wishes. Newsweek chose to do a QAnon hit piece instead of honoring Veronica today. I took the head shot at the Newsweek Writer and proposed if they knew who she was, they would be writing an In-Memoriam.
- I can go on and on.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 September, 09:13
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN..... PERSONAL SECURITY AROUND HER SHOULD HAVE SAID TREAT HER WITH THIS !!