⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL NEVER ALLOW THEM TO GO INTO A HOSPITAL AGAIN!!!

THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO STOP DEPENDING ON THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS CORRUPTED AND SATANIC AGENCIES.

THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE SELF SUSTAINED COMMUNITIES IN WHICH EVERYONE HAS A DUTY AND A JOB TO CONTRIBUTE. REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES A VILLAGE!!!

AS LONG AS WE ASK FOR GOD'S PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE WE WILL DEFEAT EVIL AND WILL SAVE OUR PLANET.

GOD WINS!!!!
08:29 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 September, 09:08
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Wasn't 'it takes a village' Hiildabeasts line?

We do need to become less reliant on gov, big gov particularly - that is how they trap us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 September, 08:54
all western medicine is satanic inversion created by rockefellers

i have not been to doctor nor had health insurance since 1987 and i have never been sick in that time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 September, 09:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 September, 08:33
I just told my wife that her about to get fired from her job as a ICU RN is a great blessing. Let the dead bury their own dead

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 September, 08:45
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I am sure this is tough on your wife, but as we have read over and over; these are unprecedented times. If there was ANY time to take a stand, this is it. I pray for her well being and the new opportunities that will come her way. Thank God she has your support. God Bless....

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
13 September, 11:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Sometime taking the high road is hard.. God bless her for doing what is right!!!