Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
13 September, 09:07
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
3 years ago I saw her on the bridge with the Q sign and I started crying tears of joy knowing someone like me was out there in Chicagoland. Since then, I have donated to Flynn and sent a bag of goodies from her and met her at a meet up in the burbs. She devoted her life to MAGA and the cause and she didn't deserve this tragic ending. She should have been here to enjoy the fruits of her labor in The Great Awakening. I am sure her family is devastated by her loss as we all are. She was a fearless warrior and patriot who brought so many united together. I pray there will be justice for her genocide as many now who go to the hospital are finding out they have become hostages to the corrupt system. STAY AWAY FROM THEM & FIGHT THIS OUT AT HOME WHERE YOU ARE SAFE, THAT IS THE SAD LESSON WE MUST LEARN FROM THIS. THIS INCIDENT WILL SAVE MANY LIVES IN THE FUTURE AND FOR THAT SHE WOULD SMILE THAT GORGEOUS SMILE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 September, 08:24
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I love this pic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396