Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
13 September, 07:33
Rest in Peace ✨💗Veronica Wolski💗✨ We will never forget you. Fight like a Flynn more than ever, Frens. WWG1WGAWW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
WHAT!?! Is this true? Did they really kill this woman?
07:45 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SisterLuv in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
13 September, 08:04
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
😢Yes i am so sad to say. She passed at 11:44 am. Lin wood tried to get her out and help her. It is So so sad a day. May she rest in peace.. And may we find the spirit to fight for the truth more than ever.. We lost a beautiful and strong soul to night.. Fight like a Flynn Frens...WWG1WGAWW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
13 September, 08:50
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
I saw the videos posted last night where they were trying to get her released. Linns call to the hospital and the Police blocking the wellness check. Our comfort is knowing that she is with the Lord now.
I have also seen posts claiming she is still alive and this is all for “optics”. That angers me.
I will continue to pray for peace for the family of this beautiful soul. ✨🙏🏻✨