NEO ONE @Neo
Bizarre neck twitch.
Reptillian spasm or cgi glitch or ???
06:36 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
13 September, 09:37
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
so the whole glitch thing so i would think the whole TV would glitch not just the spot where the person is lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
13 September, 09:29
go to duckduckgo and just put Reptilian then go to videos u won't believe what you see but everyone thinks it all just a glitch its not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
13 September, 09:27

Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
13 September, 09:21
Reptilian haha so if i actually go to one of these events I'm try an experiment on them this teen thought she was half lizard person and found out how to make them disfunction im going share the videos with u after the last video when she talks about her dads reaction is her when she comes back in the last couple she has change its not her