Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
SantaSurfing

In memory of Veronica Wolski

We pray for Veronica’s family and friends that they be comforted in this difficult time of loss.

Rest In Peace 🙏
03:59 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
13 September, 07:56
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
They killed her. Time for a 1776 moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
13 September, 07:37
🙏❤️🙏 God Speed! RIP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 September, 05:43
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
13 September, 05:42

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
13 September, 05:22
Rest in Peace fighter right till the end, amazing warrior may God receive you with open arms x

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
13 September, 04:58
Rest within the arms of God sweet Lady Patriot. You have fought the good fight, kept the faith, and ran your race. May you enjoy greatly the awards that is awaiting you. I haven't met you in person here, but when the Father calls me home. I'll be looking for you and tell you how you inspired me. My prayers are with your family and everyone who were touched by you. Until me meet face to face. Rest within the arms of God.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 September, 04:49
Veronica you will be truly missed on the #ThePeoplesBridge . For God and Country thats your legacy. Carry on Patriot heaven has a new warrior!

#wwg1wga

Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
13 September, 04:35
This is heartbreaking. Prayers for her loved ones. such a great patriot.

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
13 September, 04:09
I am so sad........I just read another post where they were trying to get her out. RIP Veronica, and prayers for the family....and our family of patriots. ♥