House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
12 September, 08:16
Lin Wood
I have just gotten off the phone with the individual who holds the lawful medical power of attorney for VERONICA WOLSKI.

Veronica is being murdered at Amita Resurrection Hospital.

The hospital providers are refusing to provide Veronica the care being demanded by her POA.

A medical doctor is outside the hospital with an ambulance waiting to treat Veronica and transfer her.

Amita Resurrection Hospital and its medical providers are complicit in murder if they do not immediately release Veronica to receive the medical treatment she is requesting.

Let this hospital hear your voices NOW.

773-774-8000

https://www.amitahealth.or...

This is genocide.

Please pray for Veronica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
12 September, 08:44
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Her family needs to wheel her out to the ambulance.
It's not a mental hospital, why are they not leaving on their own volition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
12 September, 08:56
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
They need as many patriots outside to help them so if you can make a post & get help there it would be great x

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
I have met Veronica and love her. I can go tomorrow,, I am too far away tonight. I pray she is released tonight.
09:03 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by THECHRISTOS in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
12 September, 09:04
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Thankyou! if you know anyone in that area maybe try & get them there & there friends tonight x

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 09:16
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Welcome to Globalist Nazi Strongholds were Freedom does not exist unless you can pay the Communist Piper!!! So fucking Corrupt and in your face!