House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
12 September, 08:16
Lin Wood
I have just gotten off the phone with the individual who holds the lawful medical power of attorney for VERONICA WOLSKI.

Veronica is being murdered at Amita Resurrection Hospital.

The hospital providers are refusing to provide Veronica the care being demanded by her POA.

A medical doctor is outside the hospital with an ambulance waiting to treat Veronica and transfer her.

Amita Resurrection Hospital and its medical providers are complicit in murder if they do not immediately release Veronica to receive the medical treatment she is requesting.

Let this hospital hear your voices NOW.

773-774-8000

https://www.amitahealth.or...

This is genocide.

Please pray for Veronica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Come on guys make posts especially big accounts get organised to get to the hospital someone you know may live in that area i am a tiny account nobody really looks at my posts please get as many people there as possible it worked before!
08:41 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 September, 08:54
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
ill get the home phone numbers of these execs. hospital hanging up without even taking the call.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396