_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
[be the Anchor]

How are you feeling fren?
Do you have a good grip on the current moment?
I hope so, soon enough your going to have to be the anchor for many people around you, you have to stay grounded in this moment, be the foundation of clarity, many people will need you to be. but for now though, just nod and smile ...

The only way to do that is to be in this present moment ..

"If not now, when? ... Such is life ..."

Every night lay in bed, focus on breathing, when your mind wanders, pull it back, breathing, soon it will be dawn ... you will understand and see proof for your s
05:45 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
29 January, 09:40
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
like you're talking to me! my mind does wander & I do pull it back. used to be several times, now it's down to once or twice at the most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 09:40
like you're talking to me! my mind does wander & I do pull it back. used to be several times, now it's down to once or twice at the most.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie Mick @Aussie_Mick
29 January, 07:21
πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Ally Oop @Ally
29 January, 07:15
This is good.

I see myself as a Lighthouse, weathering the storm, and shining my light, offering refuge and warning.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
29 January, 06:05
Thank you for the clarity, I've just the nod and smile. I get too caught up in things like, what would it take, just a few words, to make this person start thinking? Then i back off and realize some are just too far gone. I truly just want to shake them out of it. But It just wouldnt work. If I ask this one person have you ever heard of operation paperclip? Do you know how ridiculous that would sound to them?

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 January, 06:18
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
*nod*, smile :) soon they wont have any other way to look but directly at the truth ... it is then, that they will need your strength fren ...

29 January, 05:52

29 January, 09:38
great meme! i borrowed it πŸ‘

29 January, 05:52

29 January, 05:51

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 January, 06:21
im so printing a T-shirt of this ....

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 January, 05:46
focus on this present moment, on him, not the storm ...