ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
"They chucked her in the van like a side of beef"
`Came across this yesterday, saved it so it could be shared again. Dope Tune!
05:15 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Figgerace in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 07:40
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
that is called, resisting arrest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
29 January, 06:44
BEST VIDEO !! ❤️ I could watch this over and over !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
29 January, 06:37
this is backwards..the van was facing in the other direction.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
29 January, 07:55
Her hands aree cuffed behind her back.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
29 January, 07:09
Did she need Adrenochrome? She's probably the most Evil witch of the world (or at east, one of the most, and the new HRC is K. Harris)

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
29 January, 06:50

Just- Keking-it @sunnysideup
29 January, 06:25
WHy does the van pull up from different directions thoughout the whole clip? Strange

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
29 January, 06:38
In response Just- Keking-it to his Publication
...Because you're watching a movie.....

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
29 January, 07:13
In response Just- Keking-it to his Publication
It's the same, but mirrored

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 05:35
and I just want to add this as well, I thought I got a lot of flak back then🙄🥴😤😜😝🤓😎. I'm glad I didn't know what was coming!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 05:33
Little did I know I would be arriving at this point in the game 4+ years later! shout out my younger self... Clearly the NSA overheard me in my living room yelling oh hell to the no!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 05:26
this is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 05:26
Oh this is indeed gold! Thank you so much for this! I didnt know much about anything back then but when they brought that 30 years younger version out a couple of hours later I'm like no way that is not the same person