dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Wow we know what to do new ingersoll lockwood hidden message on the countdown page

DEAR GOD, PLEASE UPLIFT AND GUIDE US WITH YOUR HELP. MY QUESTION, I PRAY HUMBLY FOR AN ANSWER:

“IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO OR WE CAN DO TOGETHER, TO TURN THIS AROUND, RECLAIM ALL OF OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, AND *RECLAIM AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE?”

[*FROM SICK, EVIL, TWISTED, MALICIOUS GLOBALIST FUNDED, BABY/CHILD SACRIFICING, SATANIC RITUAL PERFORMING, SECRET SOCIETIES [BLACKMAIL, GREED AND POWER] DRIVEN LUCIFERINS]

If this is anything close to your ONE question, please write it in your own words, post it once per day from 9/12/2021 to 9/17/2021…post it everywhere with the hash tags #WeWillNotComply #WeThePeople and link to this page and by midnight east wind time, we will attempt to answer your question on this page.

https://www.ingersolllockw...
11:53 AM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
12 September, 12:44
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
New info on Coutndown page

First, Let’s Prepare: Are there many things under way from the Good and Just to help turn this around? Yes! Should you NOT prepare, stand up legally and ethically, unite with fellow like minded citizens? We are not Q. Q told you or was misunderstood when saying “PATRIOTS IN CONTROL” and “ENJOY THE SHOW” – which signals to many “this isn’t my fight, I can passively sit back, have some [death-kill by Monsanto, GMO’d] popcorn and relax. This is NOT the cases, yet. Every day there are new dynamics and changes. A battle is only won at the very end, even if a plan to win is executed brilliantly. Strategic fluid change is inevitable – especially when dealing with Luciferin demon rats. We are not delivering news on the 17th that you can enjoy the show, rather, that you must NOT be a spectator, especially at this critical juncture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
12 September, 11:59
https://www.whitehouse.gov...

I found this on the Ingersoll Lockwood.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
12 September, 11:55
the answer is in the word(s).
You know this deep inside.
use them.