Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Deep Thinker @Transparentvision
12 September, 08:48
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
All i can say is i pray & wish these turds would try to come drag my family out of our home to get this evil fake ass covid shot. they would be filled with hot lead & anyone else who backs them period!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
12 September, 08:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 September, 04:49
my gosh i just met up with a dear old friend today ….and wow the severe brainwashing is baaaad …really bad ….there is no discussion …their minds are sooo made up …her son is 11 and she is so upset he is too young to be jabbed and absolutely cant wait till he turns 12 🤡🤡

Data Gramma @Vic
12 September, 04:52
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
It's amazing, isn't it? Even though it is common knowledge now that you can get covid with the jab just as easily or even more easily, than without it. It's like they are locked in!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 September, 05:00
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I can completely relate! the brainwashing is awful!! It is quite frightening. 💔
I was around my friends yesterday and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. One is a nurse and paranoid. I asked her how many boosters are you willing to take, her answer..." as many as it takes".
They all had their points to make, but when I chimed in with my POV, it was "l don't want to talk politics" 🤦‍♀️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 September, 04:21
This is going to be their narrative,
"not getting the jab is a sign of mental disease and you can't have a gun".

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
12 September, 04:03
I thought the vaccines worked. Why are you so worried about the unvaxxed? You are "safe"

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 September, 03:49
8 pics!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 02:09
He just cursed himself from Society?

Soon!?

https://www.youtube.com/em...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 September, 01:19
Reminds me of something someone once said:
Fuk around and find out.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
12 September, 12:52
Just remember, you started this. Come and try.

Hugh Henderson @Patriot1378
12 September, 12:00
Yeah, enough is enough....we'll claim victory over tyranny and I can guarantee you you will not be dragging me from my house

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
12 September, 11:32
Come and get it cupcakes

I'll give you my shot first!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 September, 03:52
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Licenced to kill... If someone tries to kill you... you are allowed to fight back and defend yourself!