Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 September, 09:47
n all Jack & Jackie #KennedySunday in honor of being married 68 years today...September 12, 1953! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
Absolutely Beautiful! Those Two Could Heal This Nation!
09:49 AM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 September, 09:53
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
They WILL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 September, 10:00
Holy Crap! I Keep Praying Thats True! Thank You!

Tammy Aboulhosn @Ahncj5
14 September, 11:55
Happy Aniversary! Beautiful couple & family! i have felt so excited to be on this journey for the last 5 years but fast track for the last 18 mounths barley getting sleep some time but i dont care i am so excited for our future, with all i have learned my prediction is all the Kennedys come back and heal the world even our beloved couple here along with many others we thought we have lost. Whats the old saying? The writtings on the wall. NOW READ IT 😊❤️🇺🇸🌎