NEO ONE @Neo
11 September, 11:11
11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
11 September, 01:35
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
This man doesn't look 86 years old to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frances Long @Camelot
If I am not mistaken this was 2011.
02:36 PM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Camelot in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
11 September, 02:43
In response Frances Long to her Publication
I think you may be right about when this was recorded. Bob isn't Elvis, however. He looks like he's in his 50's here. He is probably in his 60's now and sounds very much like Elvis. He seems to be charismatic and a good man. He's a pastor that loves to sing like Elvis to get God's word to his congregation.

Frances Long @Camelot
11 September, 03:05

Frances Long @Camelot
11 September, 03:23
So its only theory I read from someone else but that elvis met Willena in Germany. She had married and years later they reunited. not sure if her husband died; Married “Bob Joyce” and have a son and daughter, not sure if they are his. The son is the one singing with him in that video.