Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
11 September, 10:07
this whole show, is really to opress the black woman and oraise the white man, this whole thing, is about saving the genetics of the whiteys

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 September, 10:17
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 10:20
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
im over the target, im pissing off the shills

Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 September, 10:27
If you truly believe your post, then you're racist and part of the problem. If you refer to anyone by the color of their skin in a derogatory way, you're racist. That makes you part of the problem, not the solution.

11 September, 10:30
did i lffend your good christian morals and sensibilities ? i am truly sorry,i will learn to adapt my views to fit yours, oh wise and holy leader

Donna Corn @Ddmason
Do you listen to yourself? All of your responses are inflammatory. Why do you find it necessary to label those with different opinions than your own in negative names?
01:12 PM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ddmason in this post can reply
11 September, 01:43
i am most likely here talking to one of those troll farms with those 100,000 cell phones linked together, so untill you can prove me your not just a badly progammed AI, i will bid you a good day

11 September, 01:41
wanna know the number one enemy of a democrat ? its not a republican . its pure hard facts.

11 September, 01:40
im still waiting for your side of how the white man never commited genocide at all, despite thousands of years worth of history claiming other wise, but yeah im the dumbass

Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 September, 02:31
We weren't speaking of genocide. And if we're speaking facts; light skin was a evolution of man. Mankind started with dark skin because of the amount of sunlight. It was protection. As man migrated north, skin became lighter due to less sunlight exposure. As to genocide, white men are not the only ones to kill off people of different ethnicities. Warring tribes in Africa, the Egyptians. There are more throughout history. There are no atrocities that can be attributed to only one ethnic group.

11 September, 01:39
all you do when your debating is insult, do you listen to yourself or do you just insult people with differing opinions ?

11 September, 01:38
which means whatever race is on top right now, crushed all other racesm repressed, surpressed, opressed, all the presses,

11 September, 01:37
the fact that im right about soemthing you would rather me nit be right about, does not make me dumb, alot of things make me dumb, but that is not one of my dumb statements, if you look closely, youll see, history was written by the winners

11 September, 01:36
you inflamed me first flamer , study how the roots of all cuktures have been repressed,, its called genocide, and babylon perfectd it , aka th white man kills other races to save itself. the history books wont tell you, but i will , remember everythign weve been taught is a lie maybe im an embelishing imbicile, but i am not wrong, it offends me when people imply im dumb when im just right