Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
#LinWoodSpeaksTruth #4

- 9/11 was a lie. It was not the Middle East that attacked us. It was our own country. The deep states military industrial complex
- “I don’t know where George Bush 43 is, but I got an idea where 41 is” (GITMO Ave)
- “when the truth comes out, I suspect old George Bush 43 is going to be glad that he’s either in GITMO or he’s already been shot by a firing squad, because he was involved in killing over 2,800 Americans…”
- Twin towers were the cover for Tower 7, where the records where kept for the Trillions of dollars that went “missing”.
11:20 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
11 September, 12:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
W just spoke at Flight 93 crash site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 September, 01:43
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
DISGUSTING!😡 wish he had been arrested during his speech!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill McAleer @dlmf32
11 September, 12:22
Is this from today?

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 September, 01:44
In response Bill McAleer to his Publication
I’m not sure, but Idon’t think so🤷‍♀️

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
11 September, 12:18
Declass, yes this is declass for main street.
Its starting and NCSWIC

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 September, 01:48
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
YES!!! 😄👍 #NCSWIC

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 September, 12:11
Only Elite Globalist and Deep State can afford to do this? but why? Greed and Power, Control and the desire to rule the World their way?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 September, 01:52
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
👍🤣🤣🤣🤣