Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
11 September, 10:41
For those of us with sensitivity to wireless, accused of wearing tinfoil hats (and currently fighting 5G deployment in our neighborhoods), this is the first time (I believe) that a medical journal has published evidence that electrohypersensitivity is a true, diagnosed medical condition.
Could be important for lawsuits, etc.
https://www.mdpi.com/1422-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 September, 10:44
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Thanks
I scanned through this & bookmarked it - I'll get down & read it more thoroughly later
It reminds me of the controversies over the "high tension" wires people lived near in the 70s & 80s & that was real as well but buried

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
Exactly. Scientists (like Dr. Sam Milham, Magda Havas, etc.) who are not funded by industry have linked wireless to all kinds of biological harm.
10:52 AM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elisa19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Shepard, click on at the bottom under it