Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
29 January, 01:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ride that bull!
Games are fun.
And nothing can Stop what is coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
29 January, 01:05
😥😢In the mean time there are stories flying all over about thousands of BODY BAGS being shipped across the country. Yeah give us hope because I'm about to lose it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 12:58
We got this shit bring it on hun!
When it gets to the point that Nanas of America own fookin AR-15s it is damn time to buckle up!
Dont ya think?

Yep it is Smartass Nana on the loose today!

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
29 January, 10:16
🤣It's too bad I'm old enough that back when i was riding the mechanical bull in th bar there were no cell phones, I wish I had that video. I was doing pretty well till the Operator thought I was getting too concky and i literally saw him turn the dial until the damn thing threw me about 15 ft. Was in Army in Germany and they didn't have 'protections' set up, so the 'bull" only went so fast, Operator had a dial he could just twist. Good thing I was drunk, like in a car accident, I didn't get hurt, excpt my pride and a couple black and blu marks...

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
29 January, 06:16
Buckle Up Buttercup!

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
29 January, 03:44
love this 👍

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
29 January, 03:35
dug in & holding.

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
29 January, 03:34
YeeHaw!!

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
29 January, 03:34
Giddy Up Patriots! 🍿🙏✝️😇🍿