Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 January, 02:20
Beginning to question the narrative I see! Good start, I believe there is a Shift happening and it will go exactly as I thought! At some point people who hated Trump will wake up and come to love him!

Good thing most of us knew this from the very Start! We had an amazing 4 years with the best President ever! It's time for the other side to wake up and realize what they have lost! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
Yeah great man, I'm struggling with the vaccine thing.. It's mass-murder and crime against humanity on so many levels
03:24 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CoryHunt in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 January, 03:44
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
Human beings are given free will! It was our job to wake those close to us! I love Trump and never felt he pushed something on us. He himself is and always was against vaccines. The vaccines won't matter once the plan comes to a closure. Those who were warned and still chose to get the vaccine, they made their own choice. Knowing that HCQ was the cure this entire time, people chose to trust the msm instead. Just because Trump talked about the vaccine didn't mean we all jumped. It was always about people and their ability to think for themselves. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lakely Remocwen @LakelyR
29 January, 03:29
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
🧐about the vaccinations being killers...why is Trump promoting it? To get it right away?
🧐 Im so confused.🙃