CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
DONT YOU FIND IT VERY STRANGE , JUAN O & NOW NEG 48 HAVE SAID THEY ARE FROM WA ST ? BUT JUANS MOVIE SHOWS HIM OUT IN NV ? & MANY THINK THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON , JFK JR 🤔
01:50 PM - Sep 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 September, 05:34
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE THEY ARE REALLY FROM WA ST ? SPENT 18 YEARS THERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 September, 02:20
Beginner here... but the Es = 5:5. Love his videos with Sabrina Gal and many others.
I am rather obsessed. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 September, 02:43
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
👍. LIKE THEM AS WELL

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
10 September, 02:02
Their voices are completely different. Juan's is very rough and he gets VERY angry and yells sometimes. Neg has a smooth, quiet, very kind voice and I have never heard him raise his voice or get angry.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 September, 02:41
In response Deb Okuma to her Publication
👍. BUT WHY DO FOLKS THINK ITS JR ???

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
10 September, 01:54
i think there are several actors playing these roles. think vincent fusca.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 September, 01:56
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
WITH HIM WE KNOW THERES 3 & JR WAS ONE OF THEM