Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 09:27
Wonder how many Federal employees the government will lose, in a matter of days, over this??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
09 September, 02:11
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I'm almost at the mind set, that it's going to have to be patriot Americans, in large mass, repeatedly confronting this fraudulent administration, from the lowest to the highest, day after day, night after night, until they stop with this COVID-19 fake plandemic and their deadly kill jab... Another thing I'm becoming very distressed about, is President Trump STILL insisting this is safe... when day after day we hear hundreds of thousands of medical professionals, scientist, lab techs, whistleblowers, and ER staff telling us it's NOT!!! EVEN the inventor of the mRNA, Robert Malone is telling everyone it's not been tested enough virtually never has been and is not safe to be used... Now the fool in the fake white house is trying to force our military, federal workers, hospital staff the entire USA, but NOT his fake white house staff, to take the kill shot.. again, I'm starting to believe it's totally up to patriot Americans to save our nation from the forces that wish to destroy her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
Which vaccine did he say take? We know the 3 are not vaccines! Where HCQ, Ivermectin, and Regeneron are! Just saying! Make your own HCQ id you think u need it!
01:07 PM - Sep 10, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bonnie Brickell, click on at the bottom under it