Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thx mashanti

What the hell just slap his ass in jail with his mom!
02:41 AM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Penny Blake @penny1040
29 January, 12:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I couldn't finday anywhere she had a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
29 January, 08:23
You can't just blindly believe this. Be careful what disinformation you may be fed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 12:06
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Nana posts a lot to be vetted.
A post is not an endorsement, my feed is to create conversations. You will most definately know when I endorsed something. Happy to see any sauce anyone has on this. Thx for participating.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
29 January, 08:08
Thats a SON ?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 January, 04:06
.it's like the Willy Wonkas tunnel of hell, right now.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 02:51
wonder if his father, Scott Borgerson, had anything to do with Ghislaine's submarine schemes? look at his career and books