r363l l10n @r363ll10n
09 September, 10:09
đź”´Biden Signs Executive Order Mandating COVID Vaccine for Federal Employees

"This is not about freedom or personal choice," Biden said. "It's about protecting yourself and those around you." Joe Biden

Well Joe, if you need to pay for family food bills and you'll lose your job because you decline this government medical mandate, I think you'll lose some of your freedom from being broke. And as for 'personal choice', you're trying to take personal choice away because you think your brain (the thing inside your head that likes ice-cream) works better than the average American citizen. You're now deciding on how to manage people's medical decisions?! Also, when did we ever need the government to protect ourself? As Ronald Reagan once said: "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Fight for Freedom and vote the bums out in 2022!

Follow -> teoratruth

🔵cont in com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
"If you want to be loved, you must give freedom..."

"you cannot chain your child to the wall, you will never be a recipient of love from them"
10:20 PM - Sep 09, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it