Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 September, 07:31
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
I have a serious question...
Why is NO One talking about another candidate in the CA Governor Recall election?

Kevin Kiley, 36, is a Republican state assemblyman from the Sacramento area who emerged as a favorite among GOP volunteers who gathered petition signatures for the recall. He built a reputation as a strong conservative and one of Newsom’s most vocal critics.

[They] must be panicked about something-he was initially "left off" the recall ballot.

Jenna Ellis put out a tweet a while back after Larry Elder said we need to move on and look forward to 2024 Presidential election.
She said this is why we need to support Kevin Kiley.☝️

I loved & supported Larry until he said we need to move on from the 2020 election, even though there were "shenanigans".

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not supporting FIXING the 2020 election, you're a traitor to our Country.

Anyone have any "info" on Kevin Kiley?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chad Wood @DaddyDooM1974
09 September, 07:40
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Just a question but what if Larry said that because he knows that the election was stolen and that all of that information will come out but in order to not lose some constituents said let's focus on this election. If he was to win he can help push through any looks into CA election system. Just a thought 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
TY...yes that has crossed my mind...
07:56 PM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Chad Wood to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady 4Trump, click on at the bottom under it