⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
WHERE THE HELL DID THIS "80 MILLION UNVACCINATED" NUMBER COME FROM?
Because unless they are referring to the number of Americans that voted for TRUMP, there is no way that there are 250 million vaccinated Americans.

CHANGE MY MIND...☕
06:41 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 September, 08:42
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Looks to be only about 42% fully vaccinated and about 55% with at least one dose, that is a far cry from 250 million

https://www.mayoclinic.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
10 September, 07:46
ONLY 31% of blacks have been vaccinated and NONE of the Illegal Aliens carrying the virus have been vaccinated. BUT you White people BETTER TAKE THE POISON, it's Y'ALL we want to eliminate and kill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 September, 07:52
I've seen numbers from 100 to 250 million quoted hither & yon - kind of reminds me of things like missing ballots or ballots that show up at the polls at 4 am 😛

That 80 million caught my eye earlier on another platform as regards the "unjabbed" 🧐

I think the number is even higher, but that's a common number tossed around for the votes that Trump got & I'm thinking, Pssst! I see what you're doing there, trying to pin the blame on Trump supporters! 😈

They really are swamp critters wallowing around in the muck

09 September, 07:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Well at least they are recognizing that Trump got 80 million votes. 😎😎😎

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 September, 07:39
They declared WAR against Trump Supporters.
The Low Info Sheep will BELIEVE we are a CV threat...

When in reality ALL the Variants & hospitalizations are
Caused by the Jabbed shedding !

The Elite Luciferians actually traded in Stock opn our
Genocide... closing March 2025

The goal is 5B Genocided by 2025.

09 September, 07:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Well, at least is good to see Sleepy's fake administration recognize that Trump got 80 million votes.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
09 September, 10:28
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Strange, tho, last I saw that chart on project completion was marked 2023.🤔 I wish I can find it again....I was told I had a fantastic memory and that was certain I saw 2023. I'm thinking now this war will go on to 2025? HUmmm wondering what's the delay or are we always changing dates to confuse the dumb evil we're up against. Regardless, dates are not reliable.🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 September, 07:18
They are deceitful - false everything.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 September, 06:47
Here is the CDC counts. Which are suspect but not 250 M.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covi...

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
09 September, 06:45
THEY LIE! LIE! LIE! about the numbers!! 🤬😡