Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
09 September, 04:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
True story. I was working in a cabinet shop back in the day and went to take a carp. As I was going about my business I noticed something written on the floor molding below going around the wall.

I ling down to read it and it said. "If you can read this you are shitting at a 45 degree angle."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 11:38
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
09 September, 02:23

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 September, 02:18
🤣😂🤣😂

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
09 September, 02:13

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
09 September, 02:02
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
09 September, 01:58

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
09 September, 02:12
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication